Last week we introduced the idea of re-engaging with the 4,000 year old art of the written word in today's impersonal, digital age. We had some nice responses to our "6 Ways to Engage" and so this week we've decided to expand on one of those points by offering a few more creative ways to deliver your handwritten notes.
1. Taped to the bathroom mirror to be found in the morning.
2. On the driver's seat, under the windshield wiper or tucked into the sun visor of the recipient's car.
3. In the person's dresser, tucked under a few layers of clothes as a nice surprise to be found later.
4. On top of the alarm clock, covering the snooze button.
5. Nestled into a tray with breakfast in bed.
6. Slipped into the Chinese or pizza delivery bag.
7. Taped to the screen a closed laptop, to be found when the computer is opened.
8. Inside a packed lunch for work or school.
9. Replace the person's bookmark with your letter in the book they are currently reading.
10. Slipped into the person's luggage before a trip.
11. In the refrigerator.
12. On the refrigerator.
13. Inside a purse, briefcase, or gym bag.
14. Under the pillow.
15. In the recipient's jacket pocket.
Do you have any ideas to add? Let us know by leaving a comment below!